Monday 23 April 2012

Dragonfly Design Uk..Paul Lewis-my partner in crime!

Just thought I would tell you about my partner Paul Lewis as he has some very special skills that I am very envious of! He is one of those people whose fingers really are green! Not only that but he can see plants in ways that fit the landscape and climate whilst also creating a design that is unique for your space and how you want to be in that space. I think he does this by firstly having a passion for plants and wildlife and how they all work together ecologically and then he uses that insight to create environments that buzz with life that you can enjoy just as much as the wildlife that inhabits it!


Here is his website-lots of pictures, I especially like the Wildlife Pond at Treborth Botanic Garden, a joy to all who visit it;


http://dragonflydesignsuk.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment